Giving variety of Lectures :
1) High Speed Design
2) High Speed Design using ECL/PCL
3) Lead Free Technology
4) Basics of Electronics
5) Basic Analog Content
6) Power Supply Training
7) Introduction to Elctro-Optics Eng
8) Image Processing Content
9) Progressive Electro-Optics Planning
10) Diffraction Optics
11) Infra Red Engineering
*12) Electricity basics and Introduction to Power Supply (קורס מורחב 100 שעות)
Senior Marketing Product Manager, extensive knowledge and experience in Electro-Optics :
Expertise in 40Gb/s & 100Gb/s Networks .
Modulation Techniques : NRZ , Duo-Binary , DPSK , DPQPSK .
Multiplexing methodologies : DWDM & CWDM .
Electro-Optical Networks : SONET / SDH / OTN .
Lasers , Electro-Optical Amplifiers and more .
Experience with the major Customers in the industry.
Facilitation of products throughout all phases from development phase to marketing, highly skilled in
professional presentation in English worldwide.
Strong systematic perspective, ability to execute processes, ability to create a common ground
between the various professional organizations.
Fast and independent learning capabilities, reliability, organization skills, dynamic and initiative,
creativity, creative thinking and excellent interpersonal relations.
Professional Experience :
1) Independent (2009 – 2012) – Marketing & Product MarketingConsultant
Conducting unique solutions in the fields of Electro-Optics : Electro-Optics Networks ,
Transponders , Electro-Optical Amplifiers etc :
- Writing Marketing materials : MRDs , Product SPECs and User Manuals .
- Performing Training programs for High – Tech Companies .
- Collaborations with R&D groups and supplying Electro-Optic solutions
for Telecom and Data com organizations .
2) Finisar (2007 – 2009) – Director of Product Management
for Electro-Optics 40Gb/s / 100Gb/s Transponders .
- Report to the CEO of Finisar Israel .
- Collaboration with Siemens in the 100Gb/s Coherent Transponders .
- Writing Business Cases , PRDs and MRDs .Conducting the Roadmap for the Product .
- Writing Marketing materials : Product pages , User Manuals , Product SPECs etc…
- Interface between R&D , Sales , Customers and Management .
- Writing the Product demands to the R&D according to the Majors Customers Requirements . Response to Customer Spec against the Product Spec (RFP) .
- International Marketing: USA , China , Japan , Korea , Germany , Italy , England .
- Working with Strategic Customers :
Cisco , Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia-Siemens , Fujitsu , Huawei , Ericsson , Tellabs Etc …
- Building Marketing Plan. Managing Customers Projects / Plans . Working with Agile system.
3) ON Semiconductor (2001- 2007) – Application Engineer
for High Frequency Components to an High Speed Communication Systems.
- Demonstrate Presentation of Clock & Data Tree and Timing components.
- Work independently and travel for meeting customers .
- Help customers exploit new technologies .
- In depth technical support and training customers .
- capture and share problem resolution in application notes .
- Provide input to product documentation and training materials .
- Reproduce customers problems and provide resolution or workaround .
4) Cisco (2000 – 2001) – Electro-Optics R&D Engineer
- Writing Physical Test Documents for Optoelectronic Metro Telecom Networks Systems based on GR-253 for SONET and G.957 & G.958 SDH Standards.
- Board Design of High Baud-Rate Line Cards for IP and Ethernet 2.5Gb/s & 10Gb/s Cards for Routers.
5) Motorola (1996 – 2000) – System Engineer
- Building IP Networks for the OMCs and BSC all over the country .
- Writing UNIX and SQL & PERL scripts and GUI design for maintenance and configurations of new devices in the cellular systems .
6) ECI Telecom (1988-1996) – Electro-Optics R&D Engineer
- Designer in the Optical Group of SDH / SONET for Telecom Infrastructure Systems.
- Working with ACE PLUS , designing high frequency boards and analyzing them
with PSPICE .
1) M.Sc - Study for Master of Electro-Optics Engineering (2011-2012).
1) M.B.A. – Master of Business Administration – Heriot-Watt University , Scotland
Great Britain (1998-2000) .
2) B.Sc – Graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering with distinction – Tel Aviv
University (1991-1995) .
3) Practical Engineer in Electronics – Tel Aviv University (1985-1987) ..
Hebrew and Excellent English presentation and writing skills.